Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My friends,



Dear Dingleberries,

I wanted to take a few moments and thank you all for being around. I know it's a very big world out there and we're all spread in our corners of it.  But you all seem to make it much much smaller a world. I hope that one day, in my future, in all of our futures that we are able to travel to the corners of the world and meet up with some of those we're calling best friends.  Don't think of me as lame, because I think it's sweet. And honestly, there is nothing more I'd like than to visit your part of our world, look in your face and give you a big hug.

For all the times you've helped me here in the blogosphere. For all of the kind words that you've left in my comment sections.

I'm glad you're all here, that you've pinched your nose and learned to love the poo smelling world of Monkey Butt.  Friends are hard to come by, especially for me.  I'm thankful for each and everyone of you.  You're all as close in my heart as the family I call my own.  You're all my family as well.

With Love, 
Monkey Butt 


13 comments:

  1. Maybe in years to come, after this world gets things going a little better and we all are settled we can all plan a meeting somewhere in between all of us. Summa BBQ 2113? Of course Doria, you would have to take care of all the arrangements since you got nothing else going on Just KIDDING~!! LOL

    Keep Your Sunny Side Up GurL~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well I've always wanted to visit your state, so it's a deal and next year sounds good to me! :) No worries, it's a plan dan! I mean, I will get to planning.

      Delete
  2. That truly would be amazing! Here's hoping the lottery numbers are good to us all this weekend!.....☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way and have made some very good friends in the last 2 years. Some of my friends in blog land are closer to me than a lot of my blood relatives. I can say I've been through your neck of the woods but that was before I knew you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were actually in your state this year Odie, though I don't know if we were ever near you. You're the closest one of my Dingleberries I think... Next time! :)

      Delete
  4. Can't go a day without our Monkey Butt. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: