Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Good Morning and Happy Humpday (Wednesday) dear Dingleberries... This week, like every other week, I'm linking up with Little Daisy May <-- Yes click there, for What I'm Loving Wednesday. But do that after you check out :

 What I'm Loving this Wednesday!  



The Olympics are officially OVER. I'm sad not to watch them anymore, but excited that I can get back to my normal programming, so this week :
I'm Loving that my shows are back on ... and they've added another one into the mix. YES!




One might think I'm crushing on dear Gordon Ramsey.  He is pretty hawt isn't he! I love his attitude though. He knows pretty well how to get the job done and from what I hear. He isn't really that much of an asshole off the TV set!
*********************************************************************************

I'm Loving this blue dress ...

Blue Smocked Dress
*********************************************************************************
I'm Loving this blue blouse ...


YOCO
This blouse is like 12 bucks. Someone buy it for me!  Hell I think I might just buy it for myself, any idea what free size might mean?  Look how adorable it is though?!!?!?!?!
*********************************************************************************
From the same site...

I'm Loving this Red Korean Dress ....

source

$13.50 .... Ya think I will go to hell if I buy it?  I'm sure it's made from the blood and sweat of that adorable little Korean girl in the photo.  I really want  this dress!
*********************************************************************************
I'm excited to think that we are getting closer and closer to moving out of our current apartment and into our new place, sometime this year, I'm hoping to say the least.  I'm always peeking to see if I see anything awesome for the new place, so this week I'm dedicating my Pinterest Finds for the hizzle.

I'm Loving my Pinterest finds for this week ...






Awesome finds right? I'm loving that Vintage couch, I've been in the market for a new couch for some time now and sadly I always find the ones that just can't be mine. It's unfair really!

As always, I'm Loving my Pokey...

She's such a silly lil Monkey Butt 


and lastly, I'm Loving this adorable 'Monkey' ...





Hang in there!

14 comments:

  1. Love the dress, the pinterest finds, monkey, Pokey is adorbs, all really except Mr Ramsey. Sorry HMB something about his meanness I find a little fake, maybe unnecessary at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks GBM, I loved everything I found today also. Yea his meanness is something else, but like the post said they say he isn't really like that offset. I'm making excuses because I think he's hawt ;)

      Delete
  2. You've got great taste in clothes MB and I think you should go for it. I really like the Korean dress. Pokey is always cute but cuter when she is smiling instead of frowning. I knew you would love that monkey. Have a great rest of this week.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Odie. I question why the price is sooo cheap, seriously. But it's an amazing dress! I hope the rest of your week is good as well! We're on the way down the hump now, yays!

      Delete
  3. LOVE that crazy colorful couch. That fits my personality perfectly. Pokey is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that table!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue dress is so pretty and I love how upbeat this post is.
    Your daughter is adorable

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: