Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's hard to love one another sometimes.


*Note to reader aka Dingleberries:  This post has become 2 posts in one, due to the nature of my thoughts today, no need in making you come back twice, three times, four?  Whatever. Enjoy, or don't.  I enjoy you stopping by* 

Pokey and I came home yesterday and our routine is to immediately take Turdius MAXimus out for his afternoon walk.

I always heard growing up that Chihuahua is a lazy person's dog. You can just pick them up, hold them out the window and squeeze.  Rather than walking them and letting them do their duty, let me just tell you... That doesn't work, not at all, rather than him doing his duty he will snap and bite at you. They lied to me.   

So we leash him up, Pokey is grabbing her snack to go and we head out.  Rather than taking our normal direction we go down the way in front of our building.  This man and woman pull up and get this .... This dumb ho woman proceeds to yell, from the passenger side of her car that "the dog park is over there".  I'm like what the frak is she talking about? Looking at her with a dumb look on my face; I'm still unsure. She then proceeds to tell me " Stop walking your dog in front of my building letting it crap" By then I know what the frak she is talking about and I'm not happy.



Rant to follow, look away:

I clean up my dog shit, just like the sign tells me! I too have to avoid the land mines riddling the fronts of OUR building. You stupid ho need to realize what the hell you are talking about and who you are throwing blame at, because I go above and beyond to be sure I don't leave my dogs SHIT in the grass because just like you, you stupid bitch I don't enjoy stepping in shit either.  So Eff off you stupid ho!

To avoid conflict and getting my ass beat down in front of my daughter and my dog I simply tell her that I have bags for my dogs poop. That I'm not leaving his crap in front of her building.  She then tells me "The dog park is over there". What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?  I simply look at her and her man driver and let them know I'm aware of where the dog park is and tell them I'm good. Continuing my walk.


I stewed over that for the rest of the night. It bothered me that this bitch woman would dare approach someone like that. Act like a stupid cunt and yell from her car accusing me of something like leaving dog shit laying in the grass.  How dare she act that way with my child and my dog present. I hope I left my child with a good example of how to handle bitches like that.  Just sad she had to be there to see a cruel woman like that and her angry way of talking to someone.

I just had to share that with you all, it bugged me and I know they seen me walking my dog in the dog park today I just hope they see me walking my dog in front of their building again today and just like last night, I will be there tonight as well. I'm not breaking my routine for some dumb ho, she can just invest more time to pay attention she will see who is doing it, I already know, but I'm not telling! 

Can you believe that woman?

One more short thing for right now, work story. I try to keep it short. 

The new guy called in this morning, so my boss tells me when I get in at 830am. He's going to be running late, he has to put his dog down. Poor thang.



So later I hear one of the guys on the phone with him, bashing on him for being sad. For having feelings about his 9 year old dog getting hit by a car, not knowing if she will make it. Not knowing if they will put her down or what?

I couldn't believe the insensitivity of this asshole. How badly he spoke of the dog. What a fucking asshole. I couldn't take it this morning. He's on my eat shit list today.  I'm not happy with him and the way he handled that situation. I can't imagine being friends with someone like that.

What was it the preacher man said, Love one another?  It's so hard sometimes, when things like this happen. I don't know what has happened to me, but something has clicked and my sensitive side is all over the place. arg!!!

Forgive the realness of today's post, just wish people weren't so cruel these days!

It made me LOL  

18 comments:

  1. My dog comes before work any day! Some people are so cold they don't understand other people's relationship with their animals.

    Way to show Pokey how to handle nut jobs like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim, I'm the same way. There isn't anything that comes before my family and life. Things like that are what's important, because without them.... What's the point?

      Delete
  2. I don't know, but if it was me, I'd take the low road. And leave a bag of dog crap at her front door.
    Open.
    Or dump the contents of the poop bag on her car's engine block in the middle of the night.
    But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al you must have read my mind, because my only desire last night was to place his neat bag of dog shit on the hood of her car. Though I knew it would only lead to problems! Wish I were bigger! ;)

      Delete
    2. hmmmm I like that idea, a nice steaming pile on the engine : )

      Delete
  3. Some people are just super inconsiderate no matter what you do. Get a little venting done, and wash your hands of them.

    Hope you are doing better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, yea I'm over it now, thank you. It bugged the hell out of me, but you're right, some people will always just be asshats! Sad really.

      Delete
  4. Hey, I'm with Al! I know what's better-though it wouldn't work for you. I always have a doggie bag in my pocket, so if she yelled at me, I'd just shout, "Wanna see my bag?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh heh... Around here she'd think I was a drug dealer or something. It's pretty much ghetto around here, lmao!!

      Delete
  5. You can't fix stupid and some people are just plain assholes and sadly we have to share the planet with them. I am truly sorry that your little sweet stuff had to witness that crap but you at least showed her that you are made out of better stuff than that ho. I fully agree with you about the pet thing too. I would be crushed terminally if anything happened to my Rocky. We sweet thang, hang in there and we'll hope for a better day tomorrow.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Odie, you're right there. We can't fix stupid, no matter how hard we try. It's unfortunate really! :/

      Delete
  6. Look away never I love rants, now it was to bad you didn't have your dogs shit in a bag already that way you could have walked up and shoved it under the stupid bitches nose and think about rubbing her face in it like they do on tv..........lol

    Now to the insensitivite dick at work what can I say other then somepeople are just assholes and do no get how a dog can be like a family member........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha. I like the way you think Jo-Anne. I plan on waving my bag of dog shit at her next time I see her. Ask her if she'd like a snif or perhaps spend some money on testing his shit to see if any of that in the grass matches his. :)

      I hope that Mr Insensitive dropped his assholeness by the end of the day. I will say the one who lost his doggie is a bigger man than me, I would have kicked him the balls for saying such things!

      Delete
  7. That is so funny...the same thing happened to me! I was with my friend at her condo and we were walking our dogs, and this woman comes out screaming at us, 'where are your poop bags?' Our dogs weren't even pooping at the moment. So with confused faces, we showed her our poop bags, and she still proceeded to yell. Well, then we both got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing, and then laughed even harder when she said she was going to call the police! It was the craziest thing ever.

    I get so mad at people who have no understanding of those who love their pets. Just because they don't get attached to animals, doesn't mean they have a right to make light of it to other people. Super annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very annoying indeed. I've had my moments of disliking animals, there are times I'd love to ring the neck of my dog, but that's beside the point. I'd never attack someone they way I've seen these 2 people do in the last two days. It's flew all over me and upset the hell out of me. Insanity I tell you.

      People are insane!!!

      Delete
  8. Ask that biotch if she wants a sample of poo for DNA comparison LoL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, toss it at her face!! I still can't believe that jazz! :)

      Delete

Dingleberry says: