Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Music for a Tuesday: Blue Foundation


I'm digging this one!  Ya can also find this one in the first Twilight film, sorry Berries. Ya know my spurts of Twilight, they don't typically last long. I've been hearing these on the Pandora player thing and I'm like, OoOoOo I need to share that, so here we go. Finally, if you ask me. Oh you aren't. Well shit.  Whatever. Here ya have,

Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation:

"Blue Foundation is a band founded in 2000 by producer and singer Tobias Wilner. The band is based in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn. Since 2008 their line-up has consisted of Tobias Wilner (producer, multi-instrumentalist and vocalist) and Bo Rande (multi-instrumentalist). Best known for their songs Eyes on Fire from the Twilight Saga andSweep from Michael Mann's Miami Vice."  source

Not a bad pick this week I'd say. I like this song pretty well. Enjoy!!

Hang in there!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting off our week with a great tune and hope it is a good week for you.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, she doesn't sound like a fun date...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Monday isn't it? Or did I sleep through an entire day? LoL :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something good coming out of Twilight? I never knew such a thing was possible. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe stop! It's not that bad, well maybe it is. I'm a sucker though!

      Delete
  5. I adored this song when I first heard it in Twilight - so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still adore this one, the whole album actually. I love the music they're putting on there!!! :) love love love it!

      Delete
  6. I didn't see this in the first "Twilight" film. I looked and I looked but I cou....
    ohhhhhhhh, I was watching the first "Twilight ZONE" film.
    Never mind.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: