Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 237, 2012


Wednesday, August 29th
 It looks like we might be moving this weekend... I'm dreading it, I hate moving. Hoping this will be the last, at least for a few years!  heheh

I hope everyone had an awesome day and  I hope that everyone stayed dry. Especially those over in Louisiana.

It's late, OH!  Turns out Mama MB also has some other kind of infection.  Ugh I forget what it's called, which goes back to the it's late. I'm tired!!
Hang in there
Hang in there!

4 comments:

  1. I'm moving this weekend, too - but just for a week. I'm spending time in London with my much missed daughter. Taking the shit Scottish weather with me, mind you!!

    Love to Mamma MB....X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes moving is awful no matter how close or far it is. Would help if I was closer. Don't overdo.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I have a move coming up the end of next month. The act itself is driving me nuts, but I do look at it as a chance to start fresh... again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hpe the move went swimmingly! Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: