Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello dear Dingleberries, How are you doing on this lovely day?  
It's Wednesday again here we are with
 What I'm Loving Wednesday 
Again linking up with Little Daisy May this week, so check her out when you're done here! 



I'm Loving ... The Olympics


Many thanks to London for being an awesome host
Opening Ceremonies

I loved this
How cool are these two?
Fabulous Five

I'm loving ...  Rocket Dog shoes


I'm loving : Kittens. OMG!







I'm loving these Pinterest finds this week

source
source
source

And there ya have it, a random list of things I'm Loving.  Have an awesome day Dingleberries. 

Hang in there!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tim... Again, Happy Birthday to you! HAve an awesome day yourself!

      Delete
  2. How can those die hard USA fans even breathe? LOVE the fab 5!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! Oh MY Gawd we're loving them too!

      Delete
  3. I was wondering the same thing as Just keeping it real. Sorry I haven't been around for a bit. My eyes are struggling right now as you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, thanks for stopping by. I hope they get better :)

      Delete
  4. Love the kittens! I can never get enough of them. :) Your blog is gorgeous! I found you on Shane's blog and follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rocket Dog shoes. I have a few pair and they are so cute and comfy.

    And the kittens? Can't go wrong with cute kitten pictures :) I never get tired of looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! And I love your new blog look!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey good lookin, it's almost TGIF and I am loving your MB post today. great pics. Have a happy Thursday.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: