Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cancer Update.... sort of


It's Thursday again, means that Mama MB is most likely on the car on her trip down for chemo treatments this morning.

Just sending this out into the blogosphere and asking for prayers.  She's been on this round for a few weeks now and God I hope it's working.... We need some good news with this cancer. I know prayer and love and every good vibe you all sent her way during radiation really helped.

Now we must focus everything on the chemo treatments. I know you're all with me.

Like I said, I just wanted to send this out there!! I love my Mama MB and I just want her well.


*Note to readers, Mama MB didn't have chemo today, she was only in for blood work, so that's a plus, they're on the 2 on 1 off schedule.  Keep the prayers coming anyways... 

11 comments:

  1. Very seldom does a day go by Doria that I don't say my prayers, and am thankful for the things that are good in this life ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and good vibes most definitely sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for Mama Monkey Butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying right now. never underestimate the power of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everybody. We're so lucky to have such awesome people on our side! Love you Dingleberries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For sure will pray for her! And for you, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thoughts and prayers for you and Mama Monkey Butt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are family girl so we got you covered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're all the best, most awesome folks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: