Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Dingleberries and welcome back for another episode of :

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's became something I rather enjoy from week to week, sharing with everyone the few things I find and just love each week. Of course these are just random findings and often things my friends and Dingleberries send via email.  Of course I dedicate some time actually looking for things I love.  So with out further babbles from the Monkey Butt, let's get R dun.  Don't forget to check out LittleDaisyMay and link up for What I'm Loving Wednesday, I'd love to see what you're loving as well.

Here's What I'm Loving this week!


I'm loving these adorable animals:




So sweet aren't they? I couldn't help but share these for you all today and many thanks for the email containing them.  :)

I'm Loving these awesome graphic arts:  




How awesome right? 

I'm loving these pinterest finds:

source
source
source
Awesome finds today!

I'm loving these fall boots:






There we have it, What I'm Loving Wednesday. I hope everyone has a fabulous day!!

Hang in there!

6 comments:

  1. Love Pinterest, Love those graphic pics, keep em up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am afraid I am guilty of spending way too much time on Pinterest but I do love it and have learned a lot of good things on there. Great post today girl.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Odie, seems as though lately I'm just on there when I remember (never) and on Wednesday, lol.

      Delete
  3. Oh how I wish I could wear boots ok knee high boots again or even mid lenght boots I can wear ankle boots but that is all since I have such fat legs.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have some of these boots, but I never buy anything. I've a pair of Doctor Martens I bought a lifetime ago and rarely get them on either. :)

      Delete

Dingleberry says: