Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well hello dear Dingleberries, 
Here we are again, made it to the hump.  Hoping we can make it on over right? 
The weather is still crapola around these parts.  No sunshine for us today. I know some of you have it far worse than us and others, my thoughts and well wishings for those less fortunate than ourselves. 

So it's that time again, linking up with This Kind of Love this week for What I'm Loving Wednesday. For those who are new,  I do this weekly and throw together a super awesome Monkey Butt style post for your viewing/reading pleasures. So sit back and enjoy! Don't forget to check out the host and have an awesome humpday.
With out further babbles..

Here's What I'm Loving this cloudy Wednesday!



I'm Loving that it's almost closing time on the new place.

I'm Loving that Labor Day is Monday, yay for an extra day off. Even if it's going to be filled with moving headaches.  

I'm Loving Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. 
It will premier two days before my Birthday. I'm excited! 



I think the date on this poster is wrong.


New movie posters. Aren't they fabulous. 

one more movie I'm excited for 

I'm Loving Resident Evil Retribution




This is going to kick ass! 

I'm Loving these funny ecards!




These ecards never fail at making me LOL. 

I'm Loving my awesome pinterest finds today found HERE!





I'm Loving these adorable cakes!  OMGawsh! 






I'm wrapping it up, turns out I'm loving a lot of things this week....  

A couple more, 

I'm Loving this site, it's a new project and I hope everyone will sign up.  I think it will be awesome!
it's called The Live Sincerely Project. Check it out! 

Lastly but never least, 

I'm Loving this Monkey Butt today



Enjoy your day!

Hang in there!

12 comments:

  1. "Remove the warning labels..." what an EXCELLENT idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's so true around here. We had a manager at one point that would always say "stupid should hurt" :)

      Delete
  2. Awww cute monkey with it's pet puppy! I'm lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that stupid people card!!Oh and that shed is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Live Sincerely Project looks both cool and daunting. I don't think I'm in the right frame of mind to join something like that right now. Monkey+puppy=adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard I know, I took the pledge, I've not done the first assignment as of yet, but I'm trying my best to shine and be sincere! :)

      Delete
  5. Is that monkey holding a doggie??? Oh my goodness, I can't stand the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That monkey is holding a doggie, omg isn't it toooo cute!

      Delete
  6. love those cakes!

    Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicholl, always a blast stopping by your blog! :)

      Delete

Dingleberry says: