Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 210 and 211, 2012

I'm totally diggn the idea of making a page for my 365 posts. That's exactly what I'm doing next year.  Which will cut down my posts for the year, but that's OK.  Just means I don't have to blah blah on and on about a day in the life of Monkey Butt. I know you Dingleberries love reading about it though. 

I'm going to rant (again) for a minute. Driver at work, I don't know what his deal is. He's making me bonkers. He's to old to be acting like a child and that's all he seems to be good at this week. Needless to say I'm so glad this week is over.  I woke up this morning (Friday) smiling because I thought it was Saturday.  Then I realized it wasn't Saturday...It's Friday and I got to get up and go to work. SHIT! 

TGIF was so fitting today. It's been a week, in case you hadn't noticed. 

Day 210
Thursday, August 2nd

Everyone catch this Friday's Fabulous Photo?  I found that one the other day and just loved it. I think I'd planned to use it for something more of a post, but didn't.  Considering the week, I'm sure I lost my train of thought there.  It really was lovely though, I thought.

Another rant coming... I was beginning to lose hope earlier with the house purchase thing. I was so mad, all I could see was red for a few minutes there.I hate hitting a wall and stopping. Standing still with no idea which way is up or how to get out of the situation.  We're hearing today that HUD is wanting the septic inspected ::face palm:: . From what I'm hearing that means it has to be pumped first.  UGH!!  More money, money that I don't really have and especially don't want to spend on stupid shit like this.  I will just say, HUD kinda sucks.  If given the chance to buy a home, don't pick the HUD one. It's not worth it. You will get a few grey hairs out of the deal, I'm sure of it!   I'm trying not to give up, to keep up hope.  It's hard though. 

Day 211
Friday, August 3rd
That's a goofy picture with that cereal box sitting back there, lol. I promise I'm not eating (again). I'd actually just finished up the dishes and am hoping to sit down.  Sadly I didn't get to sit down, not until now anyway. Rhino and Bagger (the two guinea pigs) needed food.  They're such PIGS! 

We've nothing planned for tomorrow, watch some Olympics, hit the pool. Try to enjoy a day of doing nothing. One can hope anyway. The laundry needs some attention as does many a corner in the apartment. Should be a nice day to sit and do nothing. 

Wrapping it up ...  I want to say thank ya for all the awesome comments lately. I do my best to keep up with them. I'm still watching the inbox for Monkey Butts yall mights want to share as well as any Fabulous Photos for my Friday posts. I'm always up for something new!! I'm using a different email also, whatsonyourmindmonkeybutt (at)gmail(dot)com.  Make the changes if ya can and send some things on over. Always a blast!!

Have a great weekend Dingleberries,

Hang in there!

7 comments:

  1. I am so relieved it is Friday night...so ready for the weekend! I'm super grumpy tonight and am starting to get on my own nerves :)

    Enjoy your day of doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Fridays are awesome cause I know Saturday is next. That's the best day ever I think! :)

      Delete
  2. Friday is my busy day up early and non stop for most of it although some other days this last week have been busy too, like Tuesday and Thursday in fact Tuesday will continue to be busy for the next 6 weeks since Little Leo is going to the school starters thing on Tuesdays and that has 6 weeks to go.......some men the older they get the more childish they get.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be busy, I enjoy it. It was a week though and gawsh was I glad when it wrapped up!

      Delete
  3. Aww I'm glad you liked my Page idea! It sucks waking up and getting the day wrong - I hate it when it happens to me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an awesome idea Hazel, thanks again! Yea I hope I won't be goofing my days anymore! That was no fun at all.

      Delete
  4. I really love the shot of you with the cereal box. You look great in those glasses. Have a great rest of your Sunday because Monday's coming.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: