Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 216, 2012


Wednesday, August 8th
 So hello again my Dingleberries, just want to start off saying many a thankies for all the comments today. I enjoyed writing something down other than my normal 365 post.  Something that wasn't a typical diary entry or something. 

Today was pretty uneventful though we did get some news that they're still working on the mortgage thing and hopefully things will be wrapping up soon.  Still no closing date though :/  We'll see. 

Still watching the Olympics!  USA vs USA on the beach volleyball and the favorites won, I was glad. They were good I thought. 

No dog watching drama today, though I've yet to take him out for his night walk, lol.

Lastly, I'm done with the first part of my book, it's quite good.  Check it out when and if you like reading and have the time, good stuff.  I'm all ready to chat it up with my book club friends on Friday.  I've never been in a book club before, nor do I have much intelligence on much f anything, but whatever. It's good to belong to something else..  :) 

One more thing, Pray for good news from the Doctor tomorrow!  Mama Monkey Butt goes in for chemo, last we heard, they should also have some news regarding the CTScans.  God let's hope they've got it taken care of, at least the brain part of it.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Monkey Butt, I'm Chubby Chatterbox, your newest follower. Fun blog. I hope your CT scans come out well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Stephen, as I've said before, watch your step and never mind that smell, ya get use to it! :) Thanks for the well wishings for Mama Monkey Butt!

      Delete
  2. Speaking of beach volleyball....I was wondering why they weren't all covered in sand (this as I was watching the men get creamed by Poland). Then, yesterday, I read that they use special sand which is formulated in such a way that it doesn't stick. I was of two minds on this topic. 1. How frikkin' technologically savvy are we that we can invent something like that (culturally, we have a ways to go. Exhibit A: Snooki)? 2. I think it would be cool to see the athletes covered in sand like sugar cookies (especially the women. Giggedy-giggedy).
    And VERY GOOD LUCK with your CT scans.
    By the way, that Chubby Chatterbox "gives good blog." He's a lot like me. Except good looking, talented, and intelligent.
    I have hats, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! That's awesome about the hats. In regards to that sand, I never really noticed they weren't sticky with sand. I'd say it would def make for a better show. Geez we can't even have natural sand anymore? Sheeesh! Thank you for the well wishings for Mama Monkey Butt. :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Thursday Doria! I'm off today and am getting ready to go to Maryland's One Stop Job Market, to talk about available grant money and take some classes to expand my employment possibilities. Unemployment is higher here than the national average, I read yesterday that this area has a 9.2 unemployment rate.

    Prayers continue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you Tim. Seems as though we are never ever ever going to get into our house and I'm never ever ever going to change jobs or take classes at the tech school in Athens. Gawsh! It makes me crazy!

      Delete
  4. Take good care of mama monkey butt :) have a nice day ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Garima, we're doing our best to take care of Mama MB! :)

      Delete

Dingleberry says: