Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 224 and 225, 2012

It's Friday night, made the dreaded trip to the wal of Mart, which was nightmareish, as it always is.  I hate that place.  I hate going there. Couldn't find my sister anything for her birthday. I hate not being to find the perfect gift, though I never have found one.

So we're I'm doing nothing. Pokey is in bed, Mr MB as well. I read some of my book and now I'm watching Twilight New Moon.  Stupid Edward is leaving Bella right now, so we go into the depression and then the date night with whatshername and then she starts hanging with Jacob. Damn I have  no life.

Thursday, August 16th

I bought some beer tonight at the Wal of Mart, I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't drink any and most likely won't drink any either.  What a waste.  Guess if I have the urge like I did the other night, it's there for me.  Yippy! 

Friday, August 17th
Tomorrow is my sisters birthday, should be a fun celebration in the hood. Planning on burgers and hawt dawgs.  Some family members will be stopping by as well. Awesomesauce! 

For now, I sit here, unable to sleep, nothing to do other than play on facebook. Which makes no sense, it's not like my friends are online or have time to chat on there anyway.  HA!  Guess it gives me time to read up on some blogs, it's almost late enough I might be able to sleep...Maybe..

I hope my Dingleberries out there in the blogosphere are having a better Friday night than I am. 

Hang in there!

14 comments:

  1. Hey girl. Sounds like you have an exciting weekend planned. :) At least you don't have to bathe in bleach. Seriously never been so grossed out in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I've never had that happen to me and I can only imagine how gross that would be. Hope the bleach bath wasn't too bad on ya ;) Purdy good weekend so far! Hope yours is the same!

      Delete
  2. That's a coincidence! I watched New Moon last night too. I've no idea why, I'm chalking it up to masochism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good stuff :) Tell me, did they change the name of Showtime to Showcase or what?

      Delete
  3. Never seen any of the Twilight movies I confess. As for my Friday night, I pretty much crashed after a crazy day at work and a glass of wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like fun, I'd been going to bed too early all week. I couldn't do it again! Put my foot down!

      Delete
  4. I spent my Friday night reading Us and People magazines. Gotta catch up on all the celeb gossip ya know. Oh, and drinking lots of wine of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMMM Wine, wishing I'd had some drinks last night, I didn't though! Any new gossip? :)

      Delete
  5. Seems like you had a lot of fun :) stay blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think having to shop at WalMart would drive me to drink (more)! :D

    Schoenes WE!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: