Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Music For A Tuesday: Good Life

Good morning my Dingleberries. 
It's a rainy day here in the land of Monkey Butt.  No sun shine for us today and I'm wearing flip flops.  Doh! 
So this week what do we have, something I enjoy.  Sadly I don't know what else they do, but this one is nice. 
Anyone else know this one? Like this one? Know of anything else One Republic might have done?  ha ha. I should have really done a little more digging, but not this week. This week, it is what it is. Which I'm ashamed to admit because you regulars know I'm usually more dedicated than that. I take my blogging seriously!  ha ha. 


"You're only as good as your worst song" -Ryan Tedder 

"OneRepublic is an American rock band from Colorado Springs, Colorado. Formed in 2002 by Ryan Tedder and Zach Filkins, the band achieved massive success on MySpace, becoming the most prominent unsigned act on the website then." -Wikipedia


10 comments:

  1. Even here its raining like hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song. Hey this has gotta be one of the rare times that this old lady actually knows one of the hip, new songs you post. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh stop, you're not old and I bet you've known more than just this one :)

      Delete
  3. You gotta check out Secrets, Apologise, Stop and Stare and All The Right Moves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tune and we are supposed to get rain tomorrow and have had some heavy downpours lately so it isn't so dry as it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rain here today, there was some fog this morning though!! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! Love this! I'll be visiting London soon to spend some time with my daughter, so the video is rather significant right now! To think I'll be seeing these sights first hand!

    You know, a good amount of my iPod songs are from other bloggers simply uploading music / videos they like, bands or singers I've not heard of but will look into for more material if I like them. Consider this one iPodded.....! ♫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've added this one. I enjoyed it a lot as well. I know I saw the England photos in there and I was like, how cool!!! :) I hope to see some of those photos from your camera as well then, since you know all the places to go now!! :)

      Delete

Dingleberry says: