Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 218, 2012

Friday, August 10th
Happy Friday Dingleberries.  I see a lot of you were loving the Planet X post and did today's Fabulous Photo take you away for a moment? 

All in all it was a pretty good Friday, didn't do anything today after work. Pokey and I went for a walk, saw a car accident.  One of the cars involved hit and ran. I was sad about that, because it's unfortunate for the other person involved. Sadly in this city, there are so many illegal Mexicans driving around with no insurance or drivers license.  It happens all the time. I saw no need in waiting for the police in the pouring rain, I didn't see the persons tag number.  So we walked home... In the rain. It was....Nice. How weird?

Made dinner and here I am catching up on the facebooking, blogging and attempting to participate in the discussion for the book we're reading.  Yea, they all have lives, so no one is discussing anything.

More rain I think tonight, it's heading our way tonight. 

Hang in there!

10 comments:

  1. That's awful about the hit and run! Despite that though I'm glad you had a good walk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt sorry for a while about that one. About not staying and telling the cops what I saw. But really all I saw was a brown Nissan. So I gave up on feeling bad as soon as I could!

      Delete
  2. I love walking in the rain, especially when the weather is warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice walk, I made sure not to run, I only wanted to enjoy it and we did! :)

      Delete
  3. One day I was sitting at an intersection with a car on my left watching a couple of black guys across the way pushing their car turning left in front of us when one jumped in getting it started and for some strange reason turned the wheel hard right and ran smack into the car beside me. I felt so sorry for the poor person next to me. Crazy things do happen. Have a wonderful weekend and say hi to your folks for me.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know that actually sounds interesting and a little funny! That's mean isn't it?

      Delete
  4. stinks about that hit and run...we came back from a ball game and our whole front car was dented...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nooooes! People sometimes. It's sad really! That sucks about your car! :/

      Delete
  5. What a rotter hit and running like that! Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: