Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Good Morning Dingleberries, welcome back to What I'm Loving Wednesday. We've made it to the hump, let's see if we can make it over shall we?  Linking up with Little Daisy May again this week. So check it out

WHAT I'M LOVING...






I'm Loving these fall skirts, cute aren't they?

source
source
source


I'm Loving these pointy toed flats, A-dorable!


Queenie Pointed Toes
Elegant Pointed Toes


I'm Loving these Pinterest Finds ...




These are making me wish I still had some hair, oh I'm kidding. I never did anything awesome with my hair when it was long, but oh my gawd. I'm loving these, see more from this pinner (?) HERE!

I'm Loving this little Monkey Butt today




So there ya have it, it's what I'm loving this Wednesday. What are you loving?

Hang in there!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving many of the blogs I'm reading this morning, including yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen :) Hope you had a happy wednesday!

      Delete
  2. Aww that Po' little monkey looks sad : / I'm just loving waking up this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that hair!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: