Saturday, January 22, 2011

What?!!! No makeup!!!???

Random thought of right now...



I just realized I didn't wear any makeup out today, eeeep!  Ive always got eye shadow on, I've slacked off on the mascara, stopped wearing it entirely, but not the eye shadow. I just realized I didn't put any on today. What a shame. I always like my eye shadow. Damn!!

My niece is coming to stay the night with me tonight, eeeep again, she is only 1 year old and sometimes I have my doubts with small children .  I shouldn't!  I mean my child made it through 7 years with this mess of a mom, but for some reason, I just doubt my abilities when other peoples children are involved. 

That being said, I should get my arse moving and blog my 365 post.  Eeeeppp!  Must make time after I get the lil' bugger in bed tonight!

1 comment:

  1. LoL, are you afraid you would break the baby? I'm sure you're having a great time and that everything's just fine ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: