Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 10, 365 days of 2011.

Hello bloggers.readers.followers.  I'm steady working on more than one blog right now, but I must throw in the towel and leave the blogging to you late nighters. I'm tired for the day.  It's been yet another hecktic day. I'm thankful for my readers who were so nice as to wish well wishes for my mom and such sweet words you left me on my other post.  So sweet of you. Love you guys!  My mom is at home, the Dr appointment went fine and after she made it home, they called with the news on the MRI.  The aneurysm is only 5mm in size, I'm don't know if that's big or small?  On a ruler it looks small, but what do I know in regards to this stuff, nothing.  So they want to operate. I'm sure before long they will have the date set and we will know whats going down.  I just know my mom will rock this shit and beat it down as she always does.  She is my very own personal SUPER HERO! 

So to leave it at this... And reveal what we came here to see... My day 10. Goofing around I think and just not wanting to worry with getting a better photo.  Another lazy night on the couch.  It's day 2 of my couch photos.  Not my favorites, but they shall do! 

DERP!    Good night readers bloggers followers.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that your mom will be ok, and I'm sure everything's going to be just fine. Just think positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Starlight! :) We're definately thinking positive!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: