Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh.So.Stylish?

Oh so stylish huh?  Awe how awesome!  My lovely friend Starlight, see her blog HERE, she is so super awesome and so super sweet to grant me with this honor.  There are rules and requirements as you may call them to being oh so lucky and STYLISH!  So without further ado.... I conquer this task!

In order to accept this award, I have to
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave this award to you - easy enough, right?


 2. Share 7 things about yourself - Oh, yay!  These things always stick me, because lawdy knows I don't want to bore those of you who actually come in and out to read my babbles.  But Ive warned you many times over exactly how babbly I can be!

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers - Im not sure that I've discovered "15 recently discovered" bloggers!  So if I do not meet this requirement, do I still get the award?

So, shall we move on?  And into the 7 things you may or may not already know about me?  Lezzz doooo eeeettttt!

Thing #1....  I have a sick obsession with Converse.  Oh how I heart my converse.  My most recent pair for my collection are so very awesome!
They are a Dr Seuss addition and oh so fabulous!  I have roughly about... Let me count.... 8 pairs of Converse (and I need more!).  Yes. I'm hopelessly addicted to Converse. I'm almost positive they can be potentially bad for my feet, but they are so awesome. We don't stop wearing heels because they hurt the feet, wait!  Yes I do!  I hate high heels!  They are terribly uncomfortable and make me want to DIE each and every time I put myself through that torture!  EVIL!  Did I mention Converse is awesome? 




Thing #2...I love Krystal hamburgers.  Let me add. I do not eat hamburgers. I do not eat ground hamburger meat.  It's so nasty.   Yes I know Krystal is so nasty also, and I'm fine as long as when I'm biting I do not come across any of those fatty? clear or white particles so commonly found in hamburgers.  They make me gag and once I see them I'm done!  I've yet to have Krystal this year, it's only something I allow myself to eat once or twice a year.  And on a food note, a couple of years ago I had Schlotzskys, oh how I heart their Reuben. I make mines with turkey. It snowed like mad that day and I so craved a Reuben. I went to Kroger, because Schlotzskys  closed due to the winter storm, bought all of the makings for my turkey Reuben. I awoke later that night, sick and vomiting. I have not been able to eat a Reuben since.  :(

Thing #3...I change my hair, A LOT!  What can I say? I'm indecisive!  That's it!  I'm indecisive!  I cut almost all of my hair off last year, to get the black out, Ive done well, have yet to go back to black.  It's safe to say, I may buy me a black wig, maybe put  it off for a little while longer!  So far I've only had red hair this year.  It now has some blond streaks in it. It looks cute, but I feel an aching coming to change it again.  Already you say?  It's been red since November, sheesh!

Thing #4...My favorite food groups are as follows...1) PIZZA 2)Chocolate 3)Veggies
4)Bread/Pasta 5)Dairy Products. I love cheese, OoOoOo and Ice cream... Yum!  Now I'm hungry.

Thing 5...I loathe, hate, DESPISE snow!  It's nice to see it on television. I snicker a little when I see their suffering. I don't want to see it coming from the sky or landing on the grass. I don't care how pretty it is or how fun it is to play in.  If they find a way to make it snow in 80 degree weather, have at it! I will sit on the beach, 90 degree weather, soaking up the sun, watching the snow fall and raise my glass to Global Warming. 

Thing 6... I looooove accessories.  Like really.  One of my favorites are my hats and scarves for cold weather, I probably have a hat and scarf to match each pair of Cons... Eeeep. That makes me smile... Is that bad?

Think 7...I am cold hearted, mostly.  I know what I love and what I don't. I feel strongly about a lot of things.  I'm very opinionated.  And well I lack the ability to show affection.  It's just the way that I am.  I'm not sure why, it doesn't really bother me. I wonder sometimes if it should?

So there you have it... 7 random things about me.  I know it never said anything about making them random.  But it took me a whole 24 hours to come up with these 7 things.  I swear I should be better at these things, but I'm not.  It's OK now though, because I'm done *happy dance*  Now to the last task, name 15 people.  Again I don't think I have that many people on my blog, but I will do what I can. 

Peanut ---  Sam --- Greta --- Gwen --- Lila --- Spitfire --- Laura ---

Yeap see, there you go, no 15 people for me!  Maybe next award I will be better prepared. This one just goes to show, I need to get off my arse and get to checking out new blogs!  I'm on my way.. Weeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats :)
    I used to wear Converse all the time but now I have a thing for high heels (yep - you read it right - high heels, things and people do change). I'm also a summer person and I love it when it's hot outside. And I really mean HOT. =)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: