Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lovely random babbles...

2 in one day, who would have thunk it?  So yea.  I had originally planned on posting something awesome. However I am working right now and there are so many distractions, I seem to have forgotten. Don't act so surprised. I'd forget my head if were not attached.  So yea!

It's a day from hell here at work today. It's cold as shit.  Which I am terribly uncomfortable with.  Being a smoker, I prefer it be warm outside.  Damn no smoking policies!  They make me  mad!
I'm still considering quit smoking. Ugggghhhhh!  I don't know what it's all about, but I heart smoking. I know I know, it's bad for you, blah blah blah, makes you die, blah blah blah.  Whatevski!  I'd love to just stop, but that doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm thinking about the stop smoking methods, being the gum?  any takers on the gum? The patch?  My parents both quit on the patch.  My dad being a dedicated 3 day minimum per day smoker and my Mom, 2 packs a day smoker.  I'm only at 1 pack per day.  But for some reason, I have some weird anxiety about using the patch.  Like I'm going to have an anxiety attack just when I stick it on my skin.  I am scared.  and apparently WEIRD!  Anyone else use the patch, preferably someone prone to anxiety. It's weird Ive only had anxiety attacks while under the influence of marijuana.  Which I will add I have not smoked any of in many many many years.  I am proud of that fact!  Not that I was ever addicted to marijuana or anything.  Is that even addicting?  Physically I mean?   Back to the point... Then a friend of mines turned me onto this ecig thing.  Where you insert a cartridge, you can smoke it anywhere, it's only water vapor with nicotine included.  I'm not sure about this method either. Will it help me quit smoking?  Will I be able to do things, being running and shit, that I can't do now, because my lungs are polluted with smoke and tar?  Does anyone have anything smart to say about any of this?  Will I just try these methods, only to improve my lung function but still find myself in a ditch having a  heart attack from the nicotine addiction?  Ugh I refuse to appreciate the unknown!

I've so many things I could be doing. Something within  tells me NOT to do such things.  To continue to sit here, being bored, blogging my boredom to you bloggers.  Oh. How. Lovely.  Lovely, that's a nice word. "Oh you look so lovely", "Oh how lovely", "Isn't that just lovely?".  So yea, I've no idea where that came from.  Derp!

So I'm done with this one... Cya later bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: