|Tuesday, March 13th|
|Wednesday, March 14th|
Happy Wednesday Dingleberries, I'm quite proud of myself for posting a few random tid bits of postings the past few days. Of course I didn't get back online last night and post Tuesdays post. Friggn typical of my day I guess. In my defense I was pretty tired for some odd reason last night. So I'm using that excuse.
SO some random thoughts for today..
- You know I've given up on my damn Run for the cure thoughts. Yalls remember I wanted to do the run for breast cancer, the three day thing. Turns out people who are broke arses like me and can't afford health insurance can't sign up. Sucks but hey that's just how it goes I guess. So now I want to embark on the Peachtree Road Race. Sounds awesome and it's only like 6.5 miles or something. There is also an Atlanta Track Club I'm thinking about joining. All this running stuff, has me pretty excited. I was reading on there today they have Jr races as well. I wish I could get Pokey motivated enough to do some of this with me. We took off on foot yesterday for a walk around the neighborhood and her ADD kicked in and she just wanted to go home. Girl doesn't have ADD by the way! <3
- It's Pi day. I'm sure you all saw my post earlier about that. Who would have thought they would dedicate a day for the math league's. Awesome! I suck at math!
- There's more, I know there is......
- Tomorrow is Thursday and I'm scared it's going to be one of those shitty post again. I think I'm running out of Monkeys :/
- I think peanut butter is the source of my stomach problems as of late. Think it could also be a cause of my fattness?
I went running yesterday in my fivefingers and OMG was it awesome!! So So So awesome.. Very cool running shoes and would definitely recommend to anyone else who wants to pick em up. Love em!!!
If I'm bored all day today then I think I could be spending a lot of time with you today dear blogger.. :) but Im going to leave you all with this today because the sun shine up front is making my brain not work and only thinking about that lovely sunshine!!!