|Monday, Day 59. March 5th|
|Tuesday, Day 60. March 6th|
- My head has been pounding all day with this sinus headache and Excedrin though it would be a good idea to pull my favorite sinus headache medicine from the shelves because of packaging! PACKAGING. That shit isn't funny!
- There is a damn white tree here in GA, it's probably else where also, but I'm blaming this white tree for my headaches. Why must it bloom! Bastard allergy tree!
- Max lost his danglies yesterday and he's been whining ever since. Mr. Monkey Butt has also been freaking out since yesterday. They're like two peas in a pod I guess. Boys will be boys. No offence ;) I'm hoping the puny little Max mans up soon and gets over it. I know it hurts and I'm really sorry he has to go through it.
- All animals, like people handle their pain differently and have a different idea of what pains are the worse. So yea, apparently dogs getting the danglies removed is painful and funny looking. That sack looks funny all empty. I hope that goes away, lolz. eww!
- I went running today, again, .6 miles and almost died. My lungs just aren't ready for this cold weather and these allergies aren't too pleased with me doing it either. It's cold outside ya know?
- I can't do my cancer run this year, but I think I'm going to sign up for this Womens run at the end of the month. Gawd I hope it warms up soon