Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Week, 2012




Day 69, Thursday March 15th


Day 70, Friday, March 16th
 

Day 80, Saturday, March 17th



Day 90, Sunday, March 18th

Day 91, Monday, March 19th















Happy Monday dear Dingleberries. It was a loverly weekend, never long enough but still fun regardless. Family from Florida came up for a visit; always nice to see them. It's been years.  Went to the Gladiators game on Friday. Awesome fun..  Oh!! made our first trip to IKEA. It was.. how do I put it...AWESOME!  I love that store. I found me a wine bottle rack, finally.  Some awesome artwork for the bedroom and a cool  plastic thingy to hold the plastic bags!  Very awesome. 

Hung out with the ladies on St Patty's Day, had 2 green beers; my first actually.  It made my head ache. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the beer or the food coloring.  Whatever. Taste of India never fails me, the food is so amazing. For those of you who may one day travel to Athens, GA. Make sure you stop in for A Taste of India....YUM!  The ladies were awesome and lovely and preggers (not all of them)!  A great time!!! Sad it had to end!!

Monday (today) was just that... A Monday. I managed to do some reading. Not enough I'm sure of it. Not only did I neglect blogger this weekend, but also Facebook. I had a lot of catching up to do :)

I need a new hair cut, color, both...Something..

Cya tomorrow  bloggers!  :)

Hang in there!

3 comments:

  1. So is that Mr Monkey Butt in the pic with you?

    Sounds like you had a great weekend and a break away from the computer never hurts

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mynx yes maam that's Mr Monkey Butt in that pic with me :) It was a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: