Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 65, 2012

Day 65, Sunday March 11th
Happy Sunday Dingleberries. Woke this morning to the sun shining through the blinds.  We don't have any curtains in our room. Something about that pleases me greatly.  It wasn't warm out yet and time had changed but I wasn't complaining about sleeping later than I should.  Was actually happy before I realized it was almost 9am not 8am.  A list of things to do as well and I think I got them all done.

  1. Went to the pet store for shavings for the guinea pig (Rhino) ---- check
  2. Birthday party at 2pm---- check  * WE weren't even late
  3. grocery shopping --- check
  4. Pokey a bath ---- check
Got all of those things done today and it wasn't to sufferable.  Although we did go to Abba Dabbas for shopping before groceries and I finally got the toe shoes I've been wanting. Yes I've already forgot what they're called.
Love
I love these and  they're pretty comfy. I plan on running in them and made sure to purchase the ones designed for running. I'm excited to run tomorrow and jumping for joy that I won't be racing the sun down and well hopeful that the weather will be nice and warm!  ::fingers crossed::  Besides, these shoes make my toes look adorable!  :)

Goodnight Dingleberries. I've lost an hour of sleep already and it's way way way past my bedtime. Looks like an oversleeping for tomorrow, shit!

Hang in there!

2 comments:

  1. those are really unusual shoes. Hope they are great for running in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy toes?

    It's supposed to be in the 70's all week. Yay Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: