Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 9, 2012

Day 9, Saturday
January 14th, 2012


Yay Saturday. I sat down.  "just for a moment" I told myself. I only need to post today's post so that I can run off and do some exercising.  Here I sit.  Watching Jackass 3, which I might add has some seriously funny shit going on in it.  If you haven't seen it, watch it. It's stupid, but funny.
Today, another lovely Saturday washing clothes and cleaning... Well the apartment is cleanish, cleaner anyway. I found my old chore list also.  Woo Hoo.  Now maybe I can stay caught up throughout the week.
All the days I spend hating on work, ya know, I really shouldn't. I'm sure I spend a great deal of my week playing on the interwebs.  It may be worth it, but I'm not giving up on the resolution to find a new job.

ps.. Look at Max and his lazy arse curled up on the couch.  Get a job Max....Lerve ya buddy!

2 comments:

  1. Does Max have his own spot? I know all of my dogs have had one! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim- He just kinda lays wherever we (I) am mostly. He's not picky, but he is funny as everything, he crawls upside down under the blankets and sleeps. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: