Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 6, 2012

Day, 6.
January 11th, 2012

Happy Hump Day Dingleberries,
We're going to see Moma and Popa Dingleberry tonight, she has a chemo treatment tomorrow and I've a serious need for some of her oh so tasty cornbread.  That and Monkey Butt has been a damn lazy brat and hasn't been up there in a week or two, possible three.  Yea, I'm such a shit.

Woke up to the serious thunderage this morning.  Lightning and the works. I was tossing and turning.  Very surprised Pokey didn't get her self outta bed in a panic. She hates bad weather.  But it eventually stopped raining this morning and the sun is shining now. For that I am glad.  It's going to be a good day.  I'm blogging now because I know me, I will hit the bed exercise machine and the floor for sit ups when I get home. I've gotta stick to it or it's going to be another one of those years when it comes to an end and I say wtf was I thinking to set such high goals for myself, I know better than that!
Enjoy your day folks and if this is it for today, then I hope you enjoy and see ya tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: