Wednesday, January 4, 2012

365 days of 2011

Wednesday, January 4th, 2012


It was another Wednesday.  Busy day at work today, again.  Had drivers running all over the place. 

I'm thinking I need a butt plug a cave full of food and a space heater. I want to pack it up like a grizzly bear and get away. I'm grumptastic as grumptastic can be.

My antivirus just expired today also.  Ugh!  I'm loving it...NOT!

Tomorrow is my year mark and I'm thinking I will definitely keep going with this project into 2012.  I don't think I can give up on it yet, it just doesn't feel right! 

Well it's too soon in the year for my constant bitching. I'm sorry Dingleberries, I think I need some extra sleep!  ::hugs::  Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Girl, your reference to needing a butt plug got me thinking about the time I went to a sex toy party and those things look downright SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Deb
    justkeepinitrealfolks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahahahaaa Now that's DAMN FunnY~!! Reminds me of the "Butt Plug" Barbie from back in the 80's LoL : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz... Yea I think I took that to a crazy place there, I guess. Ooopsie! Hey, at least ya gots a good laugh out of it anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was a good laugh, it's good for us!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: