Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 10, 2012

Day 10, Sunday
January 15th, 2012

Damn my hair was effed up in this picture. I fought myself all weekend with my hair.  I'm in the mood where I can hate hate hate it without much effort.  I don't know if it's the cut or the damn roots growing in!!!  UGH!!

I think I'm also a little disappointed, because as all of you regular Dingleberries, you've heard me say I was/am going to shave my head to raise awareness for breast cancer. I've not done so because  Daddy Monkey Butt told me that Mama Monkey Butt wished we wouldn't do anything like that. Still pissed at who ever it was that let that cat out of the bag. So here I'm am, torn with to shave or not to shave. Mr Monkey Butt kinda looks at me like I'm crazy whenever I bring it up.  Maybe it's just crazy!  Whatever!

Hope you had a wondermus Sunday Dingleberries. I cya later today for day 11 (today)!   Till then, hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: