Monday, January 2, 2012

365 days of 2011

OK, so I've managed to oopsie somewhere.  It would appear as though, with much research, I began this project on Jan 5th of 2011.  With that being said it's obviously not 10 days until the 5th... So, somewhere along the way I messed this thing UP!  So from here on I'm titling these simply 365 posts. 
Even though I've messed up my numbering I'm going to finish this project and I'm still undecided  if I will start over or no. 
Thoughts?

I've many many posts in the making, so you all may see bits and pieces of things and babbles of mine going on for a week or so. I've gotta wrap this project us, post all about the New Year, as well a few other random ideas of mine.

PLUS...
I can't take a vacation from Monkey Butt, music, Fabulous Fridays.

So, enjoy these few pics I've got so far and stay tuned for more Monkey Butt for the next few days! 

Saturday, December 31st, 2011















Sunday, January 1st, 2012














Monday, January 2nd, 2012

With those I leave you.  There isn't many things on the agenda for me today, other than working out these postings.  I've gotta play Wii with Pokey and of course do the laundry I wasn't able to get done yesterday.  Sorry for the vagueness of my times here, but there will be other holiday type postings to come.  I'm wrapping up 2011 in the month of January 2012.  It's my goal, my New Years resolution if you will.  I'm making a few others, I think, but those will come in another post.

Till next time, Enjoy your day Dingleberry!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really proud that you managed to finish this project, this is really inspiring.

    I would love to read more stories from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta play Wii with Pokey? LoL

    I want one but am afraid I'd never get off the couch!

    How can you mess up a blog? I think you've done a great job. Blogs grow with us and they are made for whatever we want!

    When more important things come up like playing Wii with Pokey, so what? I would say that is top priority!

    Best wishes for you in this new year and all the MonkeyButts and we dingleberries in your life : )

    Like a dingleberry, just hang in there LoL I crack myself up : )

    Here's a thought for a post, cold enough to freeze the balls off of a brass monkey!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Starlight, it has taken a lot of work but I'm kinda proud of myself! :) I think I'm going to keep it up for 2012 as well, but without the forgetfulness! It's
    my GOAL!

    Kristen- A happy new year to you as well :)

    Tim- We have fun playing Wii, she hates losing, but I did too when I was young. It is definately priority but I'm trying to multitask and make everything priority. Its kinda frustrasting at times!

    LOLZ you crack me up too tim :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: