Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 52, 2012

Day 52
Monday, February 27th
Anyone catch my post last night where I played catchup on a quite a few days I'd missed, well only like a whole week, Here ya go.

I noticed all of your comments on the Marry Bacon post and if Bacon asked me to Marry him/her I most certainly would.  I'm hearing also of a Vodka that's made to taste like bacon. I'm not sure how I feel about this, or if I can justify spending the money on said Vodka.  I've a lot of bad memories of my Vodka times, not sure it's in my best interest to travel down Vodka lane again.  I will say this, from now on when I'm out to dinner or out on the town, I will inquire on said Vodkaness and if they sell it, I will take a shot and report back.  Anyone else try this? Anyone else hate vodka and try this?

In other news. I got my cell phone today, YESSSS!  As you can tell the camera  is back to work, taking my 365 pictures. 

Another bit of exciting mail today,
I received another post card from the  post card campaign.  This one came all the way from California, Speed Demon.  Very lovely card, she doesn't appear to be linkable, but I will link you to the post card campaign anyway.  Check out Charlie Brown and a million thank yous to Speed Demon! 









With this I leave you, I must work on other posts. Cya later Dingleberries, Hang in there!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the new phone and getting your postcard

    I am still waiting for mine but I am sure it wont be long

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: