Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 160, 2012

Happy Wednesday Dingleberries,  How many of us caught this weeks WILW?  Hopefully the cakes didn't make you as hungry as they did me.  I've been looking online quite a bit today trying to find a cook cake to make my Dad for Dad's Day. It should be interesting... Any of you have any recipes for sugar free, diabetic friendly cakes send them on over.  Especially if you've tried them personally and would recommend.  I think I know what I'm going to buy him for Dad's Day. Not going to share it here though, wouldn't want anyone snitching away the surprise or anything!  Ya know how that goes?

It's been a slowish, helluva kind of day today.

Heard bad news from Mr. Monkey Butt that a friend of his killed himself today. Very sad. I knew him from work in a different life time. Hadn't seen him since then and I think that was only rarely that we worked a shift together.  Nice person though. Very sad day and what a loss.  Suicide is never the way to go.   Thoughts go out to his family and close friends.

I changed my hair color. Can you tell? What are your thoughts?  I did it all by myself too. I couldn't believe I did it, and I didn't eff it up.  I'm really quite pleased with myself. I'm no longer a virgin to hair color. By that I mean with actually dying it!  Someone has always done my hair for me and I've never done anyone else s.  Now I know, I got this (so long as it's short) The color is a bit different, but it's growing on me. Hoping it will fade out a little and lighten slightly.  Shall see!

Have an awesome day!

Hang in there!

3 comments:

  1. I like the colour, it really suits you! I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to dye my own hair though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colour. I like.
    I sometimes pop a semi through between salon visits to brighten things up but usually don't do my hair myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good Doria! The color fits you well!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: