Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 85, 365 days of 2011

Wednesday, March 30th, 2011

One more day until March ends.  My daughter is excited for April Fools Day. She is so silly. I'm excited to eat lunch with her on April Fools Day. Appears as though Saturday of my weekend is already booked. Go figure. Luckily we are posta go out for my cousins 30th birthday and have a blast. I'm excited!  I want to have a drink, I think.
Today was another boring day. Rainy again and colder than I like.  Strangest thing, the phones went down at work today. I was jumping for joy when that happened. You mean to tell me I don't have to deal with another phone call today, that's fucking AWESOME!  I even left a few minutes early. What else was I to do.

So Saturday, yea, we are thinking about going to see this band called "Molly Hatchet" my 70's music is more than rusty. I've not much listened to anything but Bat For Lashes, Lykke Li and other lady bands here lately.  But I hear a song on YouTube that is familiar to me.  But oh well. We are still up in the air with ideas, it is after all her birthday and I just know it will be something AWESOME! I'm excited! 

So I figure its time for me to wrap this one up. But i can't do that without showing you this!!
MY NEW SUPER AWESOME FABULOUS GOODWILL SHOES.  They are so awesome.. Just had to share that with you all.  Have an awesome night!  I'm hoping tomorrow is warmer with SUNSHINE!  *fingers crossed* Goodnight! 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good night out. I saw Molly Hatchet probably 25 years ago, they played very loud. I like my music loud enough to feel it but I mean LOUD! Hope you all have a good time doing whatever you do. I still feel yukky but am going to work today, staying home doesn't seem to be helping. Cold and rainy here too agh

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: