Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 81, 365 days of 2011

March 26th, 2011
Yea... Saturday... So very busy... Swim class, which my daughters instructor tells me she is ready for the next class up. I never gave it much thought before this, they aren't teaching her to doggie paddle. I'm like, why are they not teaching this?  ha ha.. They're teaching her how to swim. She absolutely HATES putting her head under water without holding her nose. I can't say much, I have to hold my nose under water also.  *shrugs* Never gave it much thought before. The water goes up my nose and makes me feel like I'm drowning. Why would anyone like that! 

We went to the gym today.  Finally. I've slacked off a lot lately.  Other things going on, just isn't enough time for everything.

On top of all of this the weather was miserable and my  daughter and I had to go to my work for  a little while. Was glad when that was over. We came home and curled up on the couch for a while. It was...Nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: