Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 76, 354 days of 2011

Hello and goodnight dear bloggers...  How was your Monday? I must say, it wasn't too bad. For that I am glad. We were slightly busy today, *high fives*, nothing to complain about. The week of an auto auction usually keeps me busy anyway. Why do they make me call all 700 of those people?  It just isn't fair.  Unfair.. Terrible and awful!
Damn I look shot out... lol... Anyways... I rode my scooter today!  OMG I was scared to death on the way home. Absolutely terrified and don't really know why that is. I wasn't that bad on the way to work.  I mean, is that normal?  I was so very happy to get my daughter back from her dads.  Why is it I hate it when she's gone... My separation anxiety has been bothering me these past months or so!  That aside... I was so scared today on the way, I think I was on the verge of tears.  Silly isn't it?!  Oh well.. I only hope it gets better. I've every intention of hopping back on it Thursday!  Whewt Whewt! 

Goodnight readers, followers and fellow bloggers.   I shall attempt to stay on top of this jazz for the week and weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for new scooter riding! I'm totally jealous (though the weather out here currently precludes me from doing anything like that...but the jealousy remains).

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: