Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 71, 365 days of 2011

Hello there bloggers, readers and followers. What okie dokie.  Whew, finally. It was a rough start there, the week that is. But it's coming around, I think. *fingers crossed* anyways!  :)

So I toyed with the idea of occasionally using a picture other than my goofy head, lol.  I'm trying this on for size for a post or 2 or something.  My cell phone died last night while having a lovely chat with my mom!  I was able to get in one picture for the day though.

*happy dance, happy dance* I was able to get my tag for my scooter! YAYYYYS!  I was so glad. It was so easy, no line this time! Whewt Whewt!  So that is now behind me. I've no more worries in regards to titling or registering my new scooter. Thank goodness. Now I can focus on learning to ride it WELL. I took it to the mailbox yesterday, parked it and ran to the box. The silly thang fell over..  I couldn't believe it. So glad I opted for used and not a new one. I would feel so bad if my NEW pink scooter crashed to the ground. This one, not so much. No big deal.  Some guy was telling me I couldn't park it like that and picked  it up for me, which was nice. He also noted it had some weight to it. Whatever that means. lol. I guess it weighs like 5oo lbs or something .I've no idea!

I'm off to other adventures, all in all, I'd say it was a good day 71!  How was yours?

2 comments:

  1. Could you even pick up the scooter by yourself?

    How's your Mum? You didn't write anything new so I suppose that she's recovering well from the operation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. Im hoping I can actually pick it up, I hope! lol.. I don't think it's too heavy, he picked it up with like one hand, so maybe that's why. Mom is good! Back to her normal self. Having allergy fits right now I think. S

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: