Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 77, 365 Days of 2011

So... I've lost yesterdays picture. Yea, for some reason. I remember sitting at my desk taking a picture. Checked my email, nope, checked the phone, nope!  Holy moly batman.  How did you lose  that one?  Yea. I've no idea.. So here's a cartoon version of me digging hopelessly through emails and phone to try and find it.  It's...LOST!  Ohhhh no!!! 

So I've no idea how or what happened yesterday. I know I didn't make it to the gym, it's called "sorriness and lack of interest" isn't that...Bad?   I plan to do it it today. Will give me time to run off some frustration and confusion.  There is a big deal of stuff going on in me life right now that will probably slow me down and end with crazy looking stressed out psycho photos.  Hope you enjoy said photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: