Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To my dear Dahlin' ,

I sit here sadly, wishing you were still with me. I do miss you so very much, the way you talk softly to me, gobble down your food and roll around on the floor swatting at toys!  I'm writing to tell you I love you and I'm so sorry. I wish things were different and I wish you were still here. I see your pictures and can only hope you are happy where you are. That you are loved and being cared for.  I hope you get all you deserve and a piece of me wishes you to remember me always. 

Unfortunately you are a cat and you will move on with your life.  Sadly I will never forget you and you will always be my precious Princess! 

Hugs and Kisses and until next time we meet! 

Love, ME

1 comment:

  1. I will miss her too! And you as well! Jami

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: