Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 160, 365 days of 2011

Thursday, June 16th, 2011

(INSERT PHOTO HERE AS SOON AS BLOGGER QUITS BEING A POS)

Well it was another day at work.  Arsehats decided to spring the news on me that NO I can't take my vacation when I want to. I must work around their schedule, because they are the almighty!  What?!  You didn't know I worked for God and he apparently married SATAN!?  Oh wow.  Well now you know!   To say the least, I'm not happy about not being able to take my vacation when I want to.  I'm even more upset with the fact that I'm blessed to be working this weekend and they don't have flippn courtesy to tell me in advance. Now all the plans Ive made are just gone to SHIT.  I'm not happy!

Glad for the weekend. It may be one of those working weekends when I look at the phone and if it doesn't say "work" "God" or "police dept"  they won't get my arse to answer. Yes I'm rebelling! 

To top it all off, I now have the window motor for my car and no one to install it. AWESOME!  I watched a video on youtube and have every intention of trying to install said window motor myself. I miss the days where the topic of "auto repairs" came up and my Dad was on his feet like "LETS DO IT!"  Ahhh to dream! 

So tomorrow, I plan to play on the net, all I want and take my book with me so when I'm bored I can finish it up. I'm excited. Not only am I really close to being done. It's awesome!

Goodnight dear readers, followers and fellow bloggers! 

Oh look, 2 days later and I can add a photo.  Awesome!  Bastard!

5 comments:

  1. You know, I have a feeling that we're going to be a bunch of slackers tomorrow at work, too. That's the way Fridays usually are for us. We give it a decent effort up until lunch, but after that, we're all in neutral and just costing to the finish line, with no intention of being in a hurry to get anything done.

    But shh. I didn't say that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up! I'm not off until Monday. Father's Day is always a depressing day for me. I guess working that day will do me good :/

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Phillip and you're being one of those slackers arent you! But shhh I wont tell anyone!

    @Tim- awe Im sorry its a depressing day *hugs* Hopefully work will keep you busy and distracted then :) Won't have to think about it. This weekend I will feel your pain with the work thing. But I don't get Monday off. Blarg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look who's here :) I figured out I miss reading blogs too much so I've decided to catch up on blogs today.
    Working over the weekend doesn't sound interesting. I hope it won't be very hard. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe I missed you huney. Glad you stopped by! :) Working over the weekend is def not interesting. ugh! But *hugs* for you <3

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: