Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 165 & 166, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, June 21st, 2011

Never mind those trees flying by.  That's besides the point.  Yes Yes.. I admit this was taken as I was flying down interstate 85.  Phew!  Made it to work on time, so it worked out!  Sad day as the Hero unit was struck by a driver of an 18 wheeler.   Lucky him he wasn't killed, only wounded and apparently it wasn't life threatening.  Talk about "your lucky day". He was lucky indeed. It's rare to be struck by and 18 wheeler and not be killed.  Guess he will think again before blocking a lane to stop and pick up debris on the road.  Glad he made it alive though.  The rain came in today and for those on Twitter, I made sure to stress the bullshit factor in that.  Everyone says we need the rain, but it puts a cloud (possibly) over my weekend. I will not approve! 

Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011
'Another day in Paradise' that's my new saying I think. I say it with as much sarcasm as possible also.  lol.  But that's OK.  Today was pretty uneventful, hey it rained. YAY! <- Not!  I didn't approve of this picture and I still don't. But I had no intentions of trying to take a better one. It will have to do.  Things are slightly bumpy right now with personal issues and all, but that's neither here nor there.  You're not here to hear me bitching about unimportant stuff are you?  Didn't think so! All in all it was an OK day. Nothing exciting to report. Am looking forward to the weekend already. Glad I made it past the hump! 

Goodnight readers, followers and fellow bloggers. It's been one of those days I guess. Cya tomorrow hopefully will have a better attitude then!

1 comment:

  1. Welll you look very good! I'm sorry things turned out the way they did! Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: