Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 163, 365 days of 2011

Sunday, June 19th, 2011
Happy Sunday and happy Fathers Day again!  It was a lovely HOT day today in Georgia, not that I'm complaining. I couldn't stand being cooped up in the house anymore and went out into the sun for a bit. Not sure how much tan I got on this time, but it was just nice to lay out there for a bit.  Just in case I didn't tell you all, I finished reading "The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest" and it was AWESOME! Now I can officially sit down and watch the movie.  I'm excited!  picked up my newest book today. I bought Twilight's Official Illustrated Guide to Twilight.  I'm debating on if I want to finish this up or get to what I really want to read.  Oooof all my decisions.  haha..  But those are for another day. Time slipped past me tonight and I'm up way past my bedtime tonight, which I will soon regret when 6am rolls around. But boss man made it back today and took the phones from me (thank gawd) at around 9pm. *happy dance* Now I can sleep tonight without the fear of missing a phone call.  Whew!  Goodnight readers, followers and fellow bloggers. Have an awesome Monday!  :)  If that is possible!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you like that book I bought you before I left! Hehe! Enjoy it! Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: