Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 162, 365 days of 2011

Saturday, June 18th, 2011
Lookie Lookie its Saturday. The morning started with a bang with the phone ringing non stop, I noticed at about 5 o clock it needed to be charged.  Wowza. Could it really be I don't use my phone often enough for it to die. Weird. But I brought it home and gave it a charge. The weather was crapola and it poured and made  a mess. I don't mind weather, but why must it make such a mess!??  Terrible!
Success, the window motor is installed. I am fucking surprised I had any kind of knowledge as to how to do that (thank you Youtube). I never thought something like that would help me. I'm like auto retarded and look at this shit. I changed a window motor in my car. Yea I RAWK!  Just in case you didn't know!
Unfortunately (I'm selfish) I had to drop Pokey off to her Dad today, Fathers Day, blah!  Must share though, it's just the way it goes. She will have fun though, going skating and the what nots. I was able to pick up my Dads present and card while I was out.  We managed to get in Blizzard time at Dairy Queen before time to meet her Dad and cleaned the windows in the car too!
And sadly, now I sit (lay) here and watch Twilight, for the umpteenth time. I love the Twilight movies.  It's all because of the books. I loved the books so much that I gave in and did what I'd said I'd never do.  Watched the Twilight movies. They always seemed like teeny bopper bullshit that I didn't have any interest in (even though I love vampire tales). But after reading those books and learning all about the character Edward, well all she had to tell about him, I was in Love, ha ha.  Me?  In love?  ha ha.. He was an adorable character.  Now the movies are my weakness and I still aim to re-read Breaking Dawn and it's entirety before November!  *fingers crossed*
Back to the point... I sit here, bored out of my mind, watching one of my favorite movies, wishing I were at one of my bestest girl friends parties. It sucks!  I'd so hoped to go to the party. I was in awe when I realized it was Fathers Day weekend and my ex hubs wanted his daughter the night before as well.  I was actually going to be able to go. Then of course they spring the news on me that I'm the luckiest girl in the world and get to work this weekend. CRAP!
So rather than keep boring you with my mindless rambles of my day and  misery, I will leave it at this. 
Goodnight readers, followers and fellow bloggers. Have an awesome Saturday night and for those having fun, have a little extra fun for me!

4 comments:

  1. Oh just wait til the get the skating rink here in Jefferson open! Your lil munchkin will love that! :)

    I'm also glad that you got your car window all fixed up and running...we won't have to seal it up with a plastic bag anymore. Although that was kind of an interesting experiment in garbage bags and packing tape ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the car window. Now I know who to call if my window stops working LoL

    It's been like a late spring here, short rain showers here and there but nothing messy.

    I work with a bunch of wussy's, we have an air conditioned kitchen and it never get over 85 degrees in there, boy are they all spoiled. Waaa It's hot, what the hell they gonna do in August?

    If you've even worked in real restaurant kitchens rarely do the owners want to air condition a kitchen with huge ceiling exhausts sucking it up through the roof.

    They's never make it in a 100 degree kitchen and opening a 450 degree convection oven! Weiner Whiners~!!

    I've heard tails of "Hot 'Lanta" so you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - That was Me : )

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phillip, Im jumping for joy when they open the skating rink. It will be AWESOME! Awe you don't want to get out in the rain and tape up car windows!

    Tim- Oh yes, hot kitchens are lovely aren't they? Like I've said, I refuse to complain about the heat considering that crazy winter we had. Im convinced it snowed 348729847 times last winter *awful* "Hot'Lanta" today was indeed a "Hot'Lanta" kinda day. I loved it! :) Here's to hoping their forcast for the end of the week is WRONG!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: