Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 158, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, June 14th, 2011
Well, here we are again at work, BORED.  I've only had one turd to deal with today. She was being a whiny runt. It's times like that makes me want to run screaming out of the front door only to not look back.  Arg!

Spent most of the day on facebook and twitter. Go figure. What can I say, I love them both!  Gives me something to do I guess. It's too bad I keep forgetting my book, which sadly I've slacked off on almost completely and really NEED to get to it. There are other books I need to make time for and just don't want to get into them without finishing this one.  *grumbles*

I'm almost caught up on my readings from my fear fellow bloggers. Will finish those up as soon as I'm done here.  Should kill a little more time for the day. Dang I'm running out of ideas. Just isn't fair. Slow days at work aren't nearly as fun as they should be. Have  an awesome Tuesday folks. I'm off to do stuff and junk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: