Sunday, June 26, 2011

365 days of 2011

Happy Sunday folks!  I had an awesome weekend and hung out with awesome people every day!  I'm glad for that. The weather had it's ups and downs and plans came and went and changed and changed some more. Now I sit here, excited about the True Blood premier coming on tonight. I'm trying to wrap up my net use so that while it's on, I can devote my full attention :) 

So lets get this party started. I took an unexpected vacation from the Internet this weekend. I'm glad I had the chance and it wasn't even planned. 

Friday, June 24th, 2011
Worked sucked!  Are you surprised?!  I'm not. Its a never ending cycle.  But I guess it's better than not having a job!  Go figure! 
That aside, some plans changed suddenly when my aunt begged me to tag along for her birthday celebration, I gave in and committed.  It was an awesome time with some of my crazy ole family.  Good times.  It's funny to watch your aunts celebrate and as my  cousin and I pointed and laughed at their dancing and craziness. we also pointed and laughed at ourselves for failing miserably at a game of pool where t he pool table constantly ate the cue ball. So is it a Q ball or a Cue ball?  Or am I wrong both ways. THE WHITE BALL.  That's the one *winks*!  The new corset which I absolutely adore was an iffy idea. It kinda hurts!  That's not saying I'd never wear  it again, because I'm actually looking forward to wearing it again!

Saturday, June 25th, 2011
(Another late night, haha. Not that I'm complaining!) 

I spent Saturday with an awesome friend, he asked me to ride along with him to some place called Carrollton. There is a pretty neat Z car place out there and wowza he is a talker. He spent at least an hour chatting with the Z car people and appeared as though he was enjoying it. Luckily a few people began texting me and kept me distracted from all the Z car chatter.  Nice cars I might add, but lawdy he scared the hellos outta me with his fast driving.  haha. I'm old I think?!!  Oh wells. That's normal right?
We called it a day when we made it back to his place and I raced my way to Athens to meet up with a few awesome lady friends. we had a blast chatting over dinner and then went off to Athfest.  Attended an event called "Wired" with electronic music and hung around there for a while, my cousin showed up. It was an awesome time. Went home earlyish and hit the bed. 2 late nights is not good for me.  Slept till 12pm!  Unusual for me!

Sunday, June 26th, 2011
(Sunday?  That's today. Here comes the bad weather!)

Spent time at the pool, the clouds got in the way of that. I'm not exactly pleased that weekends don't ever seem to last long enough these days, but glad that Pokey will be back home tomorrow. We're having spaghetti tacos (idea from iCarly) and will definitely let you know how tasty (or not) they are!  It should be interesting to say the least!  Now I'm waiting for the True Blood premier and it's going to be AWESOME! 

Have a great night readers, followers and fellow bloggers. Shall see you tomorrow and hope you have  a great night and Monday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: