Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 151, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, June 7th, 2011

Ahhhh yes Tuesday!  Overslept this morning, but was better than getting up early.  We awoke again this morning to the ice crashing into the cooler, but no way I was staying up. Screw you guys, I'm going back to bed!

Luckily I made it to work on time. The morning started out busy, which is good.  The afternoon slowed down, BOOOOO for that. But I made it alive and made it home after the traffic. I hate traffic.

Well not much else to report today. Just glad I'm attempting to keep up with my posting, now that blogger is letting me upload my photos without the headache!  Thanks blogger! 

Have an awesome night readers, followers and fellow bloggers! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh jeez, my afternoon was PAINFULLY long, too...it's like the hands on the clock stopped moving at 1! Tomorrow should be better though, for obvious reasons :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: