Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 152, 365 days of 2011



Wednesday, June 8th, 2011
Another glorious day in 'Paradise'. Work wasn't too bad today. For that I am glad! It went by pretty smoothly and the wicked witch wasn't lingering around the office!  Ah yes!  In case you all haven't noticed she makes me nuts! 
I have this new awesome idea starting tomorrow, after pondering it on the way home today I've decided to dedicate Thursdays to a random MONKEY BUTT kinda post.  By that I mean I'm going to post something MONKEY like. Whether it be an awesome photo of an 'adorable' monkey a clip or something monkey like or just some random Monkey Babbles. Who knows where this will lead, but I think it's a fine idea.
It's 12am and technically its Thursday, to say the least, it's the makings to what may be a BAD Thursday, running late for work is something that always makes me a little bonkers! 

Goodnight dear readers, followers and fellow bloggers. Just think tomorrow holds a Monkey Butt Day!  

2 comments:

  1. I have a sudden urge for some bananas and picking fleas! : )

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Tim my first Monkey Butt post is up :) Have a banana and kill some time!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: