Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 157, 365 days of 2011

Funky Monkey Monday, June 13th, 2011
I'm sure you read yesterday of my unfortunate window problems. If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all. I'm sure you could fill a book with the series of unfortunate events that is my life.  But luckily, my boss man was able to get that window up for me. So now rather than blow my hair into a hissy fit, I can kick the air on and just go.  Ugh!

I'm off to an early start today, for a reason unknown to me. Perhaps my mind is dulled with the repetitive mindless jumbles I do here at work. It gets boring and as much as I'd love to just clock out and go home. I need moolah to buy a new window motor. Damnit!

So with your free time today, I'm so lucky to have another guest post up today.  When asked to complete this one, I was like, holy crap I've no ideas. Then randomly I came up with some fictional mumble jumble. (You're loving my random nonsense words today, aren't you?!) So if you're bored, go check it out. It should kill a few brain cells along the read and well Starlight is AWESOME. So make sure you give her props while you are there! 

Have an awesome day readers.  I'm off to do mindless stuff and junk.  Whewt!

4 comments:

  1. Yup, work does suck! But it's the only way us Po' people can get along. I guess in these times we are lucky.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and yes, i sure got engaged in paris.. as romantic as it can get =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Tim, in the ways of money are luckier than those who are jobless! Just keep counting the days till time off!!!

    Lila, Congrats lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the days when we were young. We were just talking about that last night...where our biggest decision of the day was to play with the G.I. Joe, the Ninja Turtles or the Legos. Ahh, to be young again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: