Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 172 & 173, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, June 28th, 2011
nothing spectacular to post about on Tuesday I guess. I went to bed without once opening my laptop and playing online.  Did not have the opportunity to get online at work either. BLAH!  Oh well. 

Wednesday, June 29th 2011

Work stayed busy yet again, thought for sure I'd taken a photo at work, to avoid such crapness I get in this mediocre lighting we have here.  ha ha.  But sadly I didn't, I'm stuck with this one, the best I could get. Or the best I wanted to take time to get. 
Today as you saw I had a moment, well a lot of moments to play online. I got some more reading down and beat my head on the desk while desperately exhausting the search engines for rental properties.  Blah!  Now I'm off to get some more sleep, right after this bowl of cereal.  Have an awesome Thursday and get excited for tomorrows Monkey Butt! 

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: