Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday my Dingleberries, I'm linking up with LittleDaisyMay this week on the weekly,
  What I'm loving Wednesday!   
So go ahead and check her out, but not before you check out mine!  :)  Enjoy!






I'm loving these funny finds, 







I'm loving these oh so lovely dresses,

source

source

source

I'm loving these finds on Pinterest, so basic and just struck me as awesome!

THOMAS MURPHY

Mike D
Thomas Murphy


And that's what I'm loving this week. I hope you had as much fun as I did and see ya, same place, same time right here. Next week!  Happy Humpday Dingleberries!

Hang in there!

10 comments:

  1. i would love to have that bookshelf in my house!

    trish @ tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wednesday proved a beautiful day for me too ! hoping the same tomorrow for me and hope the same for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you found your "slap the stupid" ecard just for me cause I've been dealing with a lot of fucktards this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wall of books makes me drool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that ecard!!! I should have a lifesize poster of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good stuff here. thanks ! I keep forgetting all about pinterest. That's the main reason I began blogging and now I don't pin anything. Mannn, I'm a moron!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, great post with lots of images but no Doria. (sad face) Hope your Wednesday was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bookshelf so many books wow, those dresses are awesome wouldn't look very good on this short fatty.............but still very cute.....lol

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: