Did everyone check out this weeks music post? Hopefully we all enjoyed it, I thought it went well considering.
What I'm doing today though, because I think it's morbidly funny, I will share with you my last will and testament. Just in case I manage to croak tomorrow on the Peachtree Road Race. Nothing says being prepared and being prepared. Let's just say those words don't really go well with me. I'm not prepared more of the time, for much of anything!
I, Monkey Butt, do hereby declare this my final will and testament, replacing any and all other final wishings of mine.
- I wish to leave my Nirvana Cd's and scrap bookings, t-shirts and any and all writings and or books pertaining to the band to Tim over at Blast from the Past.
- I do hereby leave my collection of Converse shoes, all 13 pairs to the first blogger who comments with the same converse shoe size of 6.
- The oh so lovely, 97 Toyota Camry, white color, called "Tina" to my first born, Pokey.
- Said old ass car that hasn't ran in 7 years, 91 Ford Mustang. That's tough, I've always loved that car. sadly it's just sitting, rotting,or rustin rather. Who has the time? Or the energy?
- MY BOOKS! I want someone who genuinely love reading to take my books, if no one, then donate them. Everyone should have a good read.
Yes you read that right, at this point, Monkey Butt doesn't have much. But I love the things I have and I love everyone in my life, including each and every one of you! So if I don't make it, ya'll know where I stand on the things I do own.
|Tuesday, July 3rd|
Hang in there!