Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 201 & 202, 2012

So hello again my Dingleberries,

I'm seriously considering a complete overhaul on my blog, because I think parts of it are just getting on my nerves. I'm thinking it could be the 365 posts.  I've said this how many times now?  It never changes. I'm all bark and no bite I guess.




July 24th


July 25th
 I think honestly I'm just going a little wacko!  Need some extra sleep, it's 10:15 around  here, I think it's time for me to wrap it up, because I've a busy pot for tomorrow as well as work and all ya know? I managed to oversleep today and that's never a good thing for me. the boss man just doesn't understand the whole being late for work thing? Sheesh!

Goodnight Dingleberries,

Hang in there! 

4 comments:

  1. yeah even I'm feeling like I'm getting addicted to this blog stuff.Good Night Sweet Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get into my ruts myself. That too shall pass! Hang in there Doria! Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're sick of posting pictures every day but still want to finish the 365 day challenge, why not make it a page on your blog instead? Then you can upload all the pics onto that instead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being late would totally ruin my day as I am famous for getting everywhere I need to be early and sometimes I even worry myself for being too early. Hope you have a wonderful night and a fabulous friday my friend.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: