Monday, February 21, 2011

A weeks worth, 365 days of 2011

Holy crapola.  I've fallen behind and many more posts to come, within the next few days. I'm making it a goal of mine to get it all together.

Day 43,  
OoOoOops looks like I may have skipped a day, damn.


Day 44,



Day 45, 

hahaha... Shot out!

Day 46,

OoOoOo one of my new favorite shirts.  Found this one a goodwill, I love it!  So cute, red and has spots on it, squeee!

Day 47,

Last minute picture, tonight, am officially caught up, again, will do better from now on, I'm sure of it. I'm getting in the hang of things with juggling work, gym, my daughter and LIFE in general.  Things can only get better. Right?   It's 12:03 am, just finished dinner, waiting on it to settle some so I can hit the pillow.  Goodnight readers, followers and bloggers! 

1 comment:

Dingleberry says: